Wander- to deviate in conduct, belief, to go astray: to move, pass, or turn idly. to stray from a path, to ramble without a definite purpose or objective.
True- real; genuine; authentic; honest; conforming to or consistent with a standard, pattern, or the like. (dictionary.com).
- Not knowing what worship is and how to worship.
- Not dealing with things in our heart that need to be removed (not repenting).
- To stray from the true purpose and meaning of our existence.
- Putting others or things before God.
- Mastering what looks like worship to others (lifting of hands, dancing, shouting praises), without our hearts even being genuine.
- Thinking that Worship is only limited to songs and emotions.
It is so easy for us to shift our focus from God and onto something else, that's why we must ask Him to help us to fully surrender. Holy Spirit will actually show us those areas that God wants to refine, it's up to us to respond! When we think about it, it truly is an honor for God to desire our worship. Let me repeat that: God in all His greatness and all that He has so freely given us, desires us to worship Him. So, instead of offering up a half-hearted praise or worshipping other things instead of God, lets worship HIM in Spirit and in Truth!
Let me ask you this question: Are you a true worshipper or a true wanderer?