Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is your priority? A charge for us!


Praise the Lord brothers and sisters in Christ! I just have to share with you something that has been on my heart for months now; I'm sure I am not the only one! Actually I know, that I am not. No matter where I go, what teaching I hear or what conversations lead to, it's all the same conclusive question: Is my priority God's priority? (Matthew 6:33)

It's just as simple as this: Our being saved, being CHRISTians is not about us. It's not about only having "the American dream", and being happy with us and ours and watching others Spiritually dead and dying, die away without ever reaching out. God's voice is so clear with this: we must witness, we must share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The last thing that Jesus told us to do, before he left the earth is this:

"Go then and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching everything that I commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days to the very close and consummation of the age." Matthew 28:16-20

The world is crying out, it's obvious; searching for an answer and for fulfillment. We carry that answer within us everyday, but we cannot just let it sit there. We have to share it. It is time to break the chains of fear of "offending" others or "being comfortable". It's not about being comfortable, but it's about putting the Kingdom of God first and sharing, as well as living the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

There is good news: It is not too late for us! Let us begin to seek God and seek Him with all our heart, we will surely find Him. Let us allow God to tell us what is on His heart and what His priority is in this time. I feel such a sense of urgency with this. I'm telling you, God has already placed it in us to do this! Greater is He that is in us than He that is in the world. If God be for us who in this world can be against us? We must seek the Lord and Go!

Isn't He worthy to be shared, worthy of excitement? We share so many things with loved ones, co-workers, strangers, etc. about our lives. We must share the most important in our life with them too! You will be surprised of their response. A lot of people want to know (whether they know it or not)! Let's win souls for Jesus Christ now! Hallelujah!

Love you all God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment