Sunday, May 15, 2011

MORE...

Have you ever been in a place of wanting more of the presence of God? I mean a place where no song or dance could take you. I love worshiping the Lord through song and dance, but these are expressions of worship. Here I am in my room at almost midnight on Monday morning, yearning for the presence of God so much that I don't even know what to do or say. It's not that He's not here, it's just that I want more of Him.

What worked last month, won't work today, I need more. So what's my part Lord? What do I need to do to get that connection with you again? Sunday mornings is not enough, the mid-week service is not enough, the moments when I'm in desperate need of something is not enough. This used to be enough. But my heart wants more, of you. I know that you want more of me.

True worship, true relationship. Not just for form or fashion. Not just when others are around or when I need something from you. But a true love relationship with you! I need it Father, I can't make it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment